Saturday, March 24, 2018

Thinking about long term investments today I found myself thinking about alternative energy and renewable energy. Solar, and fuel cells mainly.

Campbells Soup has been using more solar, and fuel cell energy lately.

I like Tesla for solar long term. Their solar roof tiles are a fantastic application for solar. I'm not a believer in solar for distributed power.

I'm not sure about fuel cells yet. At the moment I'm invested in Fuel Cell energy (FCEL) who looks like they'll be profitable about 2019. At less that $2 a share, it looks like a tryable long term investment.

Overall I think alternatives like fuel cells that effeciently use natural gas will become main stream for commercial and industrial, and solar will win out for residential.

No comments:

Post a Comment